Dr. Nola J. Pender is professor of community health nursing, School of Nursing, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
Effects of progressive muscle relaxation training on anxiety and health locus of control among hypertensive adults
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 67–72, March 1985
How to Cite
Pender, N. J. (1985), Effects of progressive muscle relaxation training on anxiety and health locus of control among hypertensive adults. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 67–72. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080113
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 1983
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 1982
- Northern Illinois University Graduate School Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.