Dr. Dorothy L. Sexton is associate professor and chairperson of the Medical-Surgical Nursing Program, Yale University School of Nursing, New Haven, CT. Dr. Barbara Hazard Munro is associate professor and chairperson of the Program in Nursing Research, Yale University School of Nursing, New Haven, CT.
Impact of a husband's chronic illness (COPD) on the spouse's life
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 83–90, March 1985
How to Cite
Sexton, D. L. and Munro, B. H. (1985), Impact of a husband's chronic illness (COPD) on the spouse's life. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 83–90. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080115
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!