Mary Cipriano Silva is a Professor in the Department of Nursing, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, and a former Kennedy Fellow in Medical Ethics for Nursing Faculty, Georgetown University.
Comprehension of information for informed consent by spouses of surgical patients
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 117–124, June 1985
How to Cite
Silva, M. C. (1985), Comprehension of information for informed consent by spouses of surgical patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 117–124. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080205
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1983
- Center for Research and Advanced Studies
- University Department of Nursing
- College of Professional Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.