Dr. Jean E. Johnson is Professor and chief of Oncology Nursing, School of Nursing and associate director for Nursing Oncology, Cancer Center, University of Rochester.
Personal control interventions: Short- and long-term effects on surgical patients
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 131–145, June 1985
How to Cite
Johnson, J. E., Christman, N. J. and Stitt, C. (1985), Personal control interventions: Short- and long-term effects on surgical patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 131–145. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080207
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 1982
- Division of Nursing. Grant Number: NU 00594
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 11198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.