Dr. L. Claire Parsons is a Professor in the School of Nursing and assistant professor in the department of physiology in the School of Medicine at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
The effects of hygiene interventions on the cerebrovascular status of severe closed head injured persons
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 173–181, June 1985
How to Cite
Parsons, L. C., Peard, A. L. S. and Page, M. C. (1985), The effects of hygiene interventions on the cerebrovascular status of severe closed head injured persons. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 173–181. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080211
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 1984
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1983
- Research and Development funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.