Dr. Bonnie J. Garvin is associate professor and acting chairperson, Department of Family and Community and Ms. Kathleen Kluznik Boyle was instructor in the College of Nursing, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, at the time this article was written. She is now a doctoral student at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH.
Values of entering nursing students: Changes over 10 years
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 235–241, September 1985
How to Cite
Garvin, B. J. and Boyle, K. K. (1985), Values of entering nursing students: Changes over 10 years. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 235–241. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080305
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 1984
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 1983
- Ohio State University Center for Nursing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.