Dr. Marilyn A. Mendelson is associate director for the Eastern Virginia AHEC Program, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Attitudes toward social issues in health care: A cohort analysis
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 307–312, December 1985
How to Cite
Mendelson, M. A., Skinner, R. A. and Proctor, M. B. (1985), Attitudes toward social issues in health care: A cohort analysis. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 307–312. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080402
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 1984
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 1982
- Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources Administration, Department of Health
- No. 5U01PE00054–03
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.