Dr. Joan K. Magilvy is assistant professor at the School of Nursing, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Center, Denver. This article was received on February 27, 1984
Experiencing hearing loss in later life: A comparison of deaf and hearing-impaired older women
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 347–353, December 1985
How to Cite
Magilvy, J. K. (1985), Experiencing hearing loss in later life: A comparison of deaf and hearing-impaired older women. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 347–353. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080407
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 1984
- Alpha Kappa Chapter-at-large
- Sigma Theta Tau
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.