Dr. Angela Barron McBride is a professor in the Department of Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis.
Differences in womenapos;s and menapos;s thinking about parent-child interactions
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 389–396, December 1985
How to Cite
McBride, A. B. (1985), Differences in womenapos;s and menapos;s thinking about parent-child interactions. Res. Nurs. Health, 8: 389–396. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770080412
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 1984
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 5T01 MH-14473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.