Susan Janson-Bjerklie is in department of Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco.
Emotionally triggered asthma as a predictor of airway response to suggestion
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 163–170, June 1986
How to Cite
Janson-Bjerklie, S., Boushey, H. A., Carrieri, V. K. and Lindsey, A. M. (1986), Emotionally triggered asthma as a predictor of airway response to suggestion. Res. Nurs. Health, 9: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770090212
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.