Dr. Kathleen A. Knafl is Professor of Psychiatric Nursing at the College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago.
How families manage chronic conditions: An analysis of the concept of normalization
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 215–222, September 1986
How to Cite
Knafl, K. A. and Deatrick, J. A. (1986), How families manage chronic conditions: An analysis of the concept of normalization. Res. Nurs. Health, 9: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770090306
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.