Dr. Clare Collins is an assistant professor in the College of Nursing, Michigan State University.
An instrument to measure coping responses in employed mothers: Preliminary results
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 309–316, December 1986
How to Cite
Collins, C. and Post, L. (1986), An instrument to measure coping responses in employed mothers: Preliminary results. Res. Nurs. Health, 9: 309–316. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770090408
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1984
- Rackham Dissertation Grant from the University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.