Choice and predictability in the preparation for barium enemas: A person-by-situation approach
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 13–22, February 1987
How to Cite
Wallston, B. S., Smith, R. A. P., Wallston, K. A., King, J. E., Rye, P. D. and Heim, C. R. (1987), Choice and predictability in the preparation for barium enemas: A person-by-situation approach. Res. Nurs. Health, 10: 13–22. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770100104
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1985
- National Center for Health Services Research and was conducted while all authors were at Vanderbilt University. Grant Number: HS04096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.