This study was supported by a Geriatric Mental Health Academic Award from the National Institute of Mental Health. The author wishes to acknowledge Dr. Richard Campbell, Department of Sociology, Duke University, for his assistance with access to the data; Drs. Barbara Stewart and Marie Beaudet, Office of Research Development and Utilization, School of Nursing, Oregon Health Sciences University, for their assistance with data processing and analysis
Predictors of life outlook of older single women
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 111–117, April 1987
How to Cite
Hoeffer, B. (1987), Predictors of life outlook of older single women. Res. Nurs. Health, 10: 111–117. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770100207
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 1986
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.