Spirituality and well-being in terminally ill hospitalized adults
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 335–344, October 1987
How to Cite
Reed, P. G. (1987), Spirituality and well-being in terminally ill hospitalized adults. Res. Nurs. Health, 10: 335–344. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770100507
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 1986
- Division of Nursing, New Investigator Award, Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources, and Services Administration, U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Number: (R23 NU01199)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.