Barbara Brown, MScN, is an Assistant Professor of Health Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Gender differences in variables associated with psychosocial adjustment to a burn injury
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 23–30, February 1988
How to Cite
Brown, B., Roberts, J., Browne, G., Byrne, C., Love, B. and Streiner, D. (1988), Gender differences in variables associated with psychosocial adjustment to a burn injury. Res. Nurs. Health, 11: 23–30. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770110105
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 1986
- National Health and Welfare Canada, Research and Development Programs. Grant Number: #6606-2344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.