Barbara Nettles-Carlson, MPH, Sp CLN, FNP-C, Linda S. Smith, MSN, ANP-C, and Bonnie J. Friedman, MSN, MEd, ANP-C, are Associate Professors and Mary Lyn Field, MSN, FNC, is an Assistant Professor at the School of Nursing, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
Effectiveness of teaching breast self examination during office visits
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 41–50, February 1988
How to Cite
Nettles-Carlson, B., Field, M. L., Friedman, B. J. and Smith, L. S. (1988), Effectiveness of teaching breast self examination during office visits. Res. Nurs. Health, 11: 41–50. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770110107
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1986
- University Research Council of the University of North Carolina. Grant Number: PHS#R2517973
- National Cancer Institute, DHHS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.