Differences in the performances of baccalaureate, associate degree, and diploma nurses: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 183–197, June 1988
How to Cite
Johnson, J. H. (1988), Differences in the performances of baccalaureate, associate degree, and diploma nurses: A meta-analysis. Res. Nurs. Health, 11: 183–197. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770110307
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!