Reasons for nonparticipation in continuing nursing education
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 199–209, June 1988
How to Cite
Duquette, A., Painchaud, G. and Blais, J.-G. (1988), Reasons for nonparticipation in continuing nursing education. Res. Nurs. Health, 11: 199–209. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770110308
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.