Nursing students' stereotypes of married and unmarried pregnant clients
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 333–342, October 1988
How to Cite
Ganong, L. H., Coleman, M. and Riley, C. (1988), Nursing students' stereotypes of married and unmarried pregnant clients. Res. Nurs. Health, 11: 333–342. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770110508
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.