Eileen F. Morrison, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor, School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University.
Theoretical Modeling to Predict Violence in Hospitalized Psychiatric Patients
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 31–40, February 1989
How to Cite
Morrison, E. F. (1989), Theoretical Modeling to Predict Violence in Hospitalized Psychiatric Patients. Res. Nurs. Health, 12: 31–40. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770120106
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.