Margarete Sandelowski, PhD, RN, is an associate professor in the School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Artful design: Writing the proposal for research in the naturalist paradigm
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 77–84, April 1989
How to Cite
Sandelowski, M., Davis, D. H. and Harris, B. G. (1989), Artful design: Writing the proposal for research in the naturalist paradigm. Res. Nurs. Health, 12: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770120204
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.