Explaining the pain of active labor: The importance of maternal confidence
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 237–245, August 1989
How to Cite
Lowe, N. K. (1989), Explaining the pain of active labor: The importance of maternal confidence. Res. Nurs. Health, 12: 237–245. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770120406
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.