Andrea M. Barsevick, DNSc, RN, is an assistant professor at The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Jean E. Johnson, PhD, RN, FAAN, is a professor and the chief of oncology nursing in the School of Nursing, and the associate director for nursing oncology at the Cancer Center, University of Rochester, New York. This research was conducted while the first author was a Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Nurse Scholar at the University of Rochester. The ideas presented do not represent the views of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Preference for information and involvement, information seeking and emotional responses of women undergoing colposcopy
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 1990
How to Cite
Barsevick, A. M. and Johnson, J. E. (1990), Preference for information and involvement, information seeking and emotional responses of women undergoing colposcopy. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130103
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1989
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.