Barbara Therrien, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor in the School of Nursing, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Position modifies carotid artery blood flow velocity during straining
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 69–76, April 1990
How to Cite
Therrien, B. (1990), Position modifies carotid artery blood flow velocity during straining. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130203
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1989
- National Center for Nursing Research, NIH. Grant Number: #5 R01 NR001142–05
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.