Barbara Therrien, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor in the School of Nursing, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Position modifies carotid artery blood flow velocity during straining
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 69–76, April 1990
How to Cite
Therrien, B. (1990), Position modifies carotid artery blood flow velocity during straining. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 69–76. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130203
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1989
- National Center for Nursing Research, NIH. Grant Number: #5 R01 NR001142–05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.