Mary B. Johnson, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor at St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN, and teaches in the undergraduate program of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Nursing Consortium, St. Paul.
The holistic paradigm in nursing: The diffusion of an innovation
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 129–139, April 1990
How to Cite
Johnson, M. B. (1990), The holistic paradigm in nursing: The diffusion of an innovation. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 129–139. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130209
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.