Katharine Kostbade Hughes, PhD, RN, is a clinical assistant professor and Wendy B. Young, PhD, RN, is an associate professor in the College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago.
The relationship between task complexity and decision-making consistency
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 189–197, June 1990
How to Cite
Hughes, K. K. and Young, W. B. (1990), The relationship between task complexity and decision-making consistency. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 189–197. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130308
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 1989
- Sigma Xi, the Scientific Honor Society, and the Graduate College, University of Illinois at Chicago
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!