Ellen B. Rudy, PhD, RN, FAAN, is the Edward J. and Louise Mellen Professor of Nursing in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University. Patricia J. Estok, PhD, RN, FAAN, is a professor in the School of Nursing, Kent State University.
Running addiction and dyadic adjustment
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 219–225, August 1990
How to Cite
Rudy, E. B. and Estok, P. J. (1990), Running addiction and dyadic adjustment. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130404
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1990
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 1989
- Kent State University Delta Xi Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.