Cheryl L. Cox, PhD, RNC, is a professor in the College of Health Professions, University of Lowell, Lowell, MA. Julia M. Cowell, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor and Lucy N. Marion, RNC, is a doctoral candidate in the Department of Public Health Nursing, College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago. Elaine H. Miller, PhD, RN, is an associate professor in the School of Nursing, Mankato State University, Mankato, MN.
The health self-determinism index for children
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 237–246, August 1990
How to Cite
Cox, C. L., Cowell, J. M., Marion, L. N. and Miller, E. H. (1990), The health self-determinism index for children. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130406
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1989
- BRSG HHS. Grant Number: RRD5776–07/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.