Donna J. Munroe, PhD, RNC, is the acting research director of the Southeast Florida Center on Aging, Florida International University.
The influence of registered nurse staffing on the quality of nursing home care
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 263–270, August 1990
How to Cite
Munroe, D. J. (1990), The influence of registered nurse staffing on the quality of nursing home care. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 263–270. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130409
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!