Mary Marmoll Jirovec, PhD, RN, is an assistant professor and Janet Kasno, MSN, RN, is a doctoral student in the College of Nursing, Wayne State University.
Self-care agency as a function of patient—environmental factors among nursing home residents
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 303–309, October 1990
How to Cite
Jirovec, M. M. and Kasno, J. (1990), Self-care agency as a function of patient—environmental factors among nursing home residents. Res. Nurs. Health, 13: 303–309. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770130506
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 1989
- DHEW. Grant Number: PHS, 2 S07 RR05718–13, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.