Early postpartum transition: Progress in maternal identity and role attainment
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 21–31, 1991
How to Cite
Pridham, K. F., Lytton, D., Chang, A. S. and Rutledge, D. (1991), Early postpartum transition: Progress in maternal identity and role attainment. Res. Nurs. Health, 14: 21–31. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770140105
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1989
- Department of Family Medicine and Practice and the School of Nursing, University of Wisconsin—Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.