Perceived stressors and coping responses in persons with recurrent genital herpes
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 421–430, 1991
How to Cite
Keller, M. L., Jadack, R. A. and Fern Mims, L. (1991), Perceived stressors and coping responses in persons with recurrent genital herpes. Res. Nurs. Health, 14: 421–430. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770140606
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1990
- University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Nursing and the National Center for Nursing Research. Grant Number: RO1 NR02253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.