Margaret Shandor Miles, PhD, RN, and Sandra G. Funk, PhD, are professors in the School of Nursing at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The stress response of mothers and fathers of preterm infants
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 261–269, August 1992
How to Cite
Miles, M. S., Funk, S. G. and Kasper, M. A. (1992), The stress response of mothers and fathers of preterm infants. Res. Nurs. Health, 15: 261–269. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770150405
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.