Maternal employment, family functioning, and preterm infant development at 9 and 12 months
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 33–43, February 1993
How to Cite
Youngblut, J. M., Loveland-Cherry, C. J. and Horan, M. (1993), Maternal employment, family functioning, and preterm infant development at 9 and 12 months. Res. Nurs. Health, 16: 33–43. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770160106
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.