Cycle-phase changes in perceived stress in women with varying levels of premenstrual symptomatology
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 423–429, December 1993
How to Cite
Brown, M. A. and Lewis, L. L. (1993), Cycle-phase changes in perceived stress in women with varying levels of premenstrual symptomatology. Res. Nurs. Health, 16: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770160606
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1992
- Nurses Association of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Nurses Foundation, and the Biomedical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.