The effects of child temperament, maternal characteristics, and family circumstances on the maladjustment of school-age children
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 25–35, February 1994
How to Cite
McClowry, S. G., Giangrande, S. K., Tommasini, N. R., Clinton, W., Foreman, N. S., Lynch, K. and Ferketich, S. L. (1994), The effects of child temperament, maternal characteristics, and family circumstances on the maladjustment of school-age children. Res. Nurs. Health, 17: 25–35. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770170105
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1993
- Becton Dickinson Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.