The effect of skill training on functional abilities of nursing home residents with dementia
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 159–165, June 1994
How to Cite
Tappen, R. M. (1994), The effect of skill training on functional abilities of nursing home residents with dementia. Res. Nurs. Health, 17: 159–165. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770170303
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 1992
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 10831
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.