Mode of acquiring aids and nurses' intention to provide care
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 303–309, August 1994
How to Cite
Cole, F. L. and Slocumb, E. M. (1994), Mode of acquiring aids and nurses' intention to provide care. Res. Nurs. Health, 17: 303–309. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770170409
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1992
- University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth Foundation
- Theta Kappa Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.