Rocking and pacifiers: Two comforting interventions for heelstick pain
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 321–331, October 1994
How to Cite
Campos, R. G. (1994), Rocking and pacifiers: Two comforting interventions for heelstick pain. Res. Nurs. Health, 17: 321–331. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770170503
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1993
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- University of Illinois
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!