Reversal theory constructs and cigarette availability predict lapse early in smoking cessation
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 217–224, June 1995
How to Cite
Cook, M. R., Gerkovich, M. M., O'Connell, K. A. and Potocky, M. (1995), Reversal theory constructs and cigarette availability predict lapse early in smoking cessation. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 217–224. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180305
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1994
- National Center for Nursing Research. Grant Number: NIH (NR 01675)
- Research Service Award from the National Center for Nursing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.