Job satisfaction of nurses employed in rural and urban long-term care facilities
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 271–284, June 1995
How to Cite
Coward, R. T., Hogan, T. L., Duncan, R. P., Horne, C. H., Hilker, M. A. and Felsen, L. M. (1995), Job satisfaction of nurses employed in rural and urban long-term care facilities. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 271–284. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180310
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1993
- National Institute on Aging
- NIH. Grant Number: (AG09649)
- Office of Rural Health Policy
- USDHHS. Grant Number: (CSR-000001)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.