Parent-to-parent support initiated in the neonatal intensive care unit
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 385–394, October 1995
How to Cite
Roman, L. A., Lindsay, J. K., Boger, R. P., Dewys, M., Beaumont, E. J., Jones, A. S. and Haas, B. (1995), Parent-to-parent support initiated in the neonatal intensive care unit. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 385–394. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180504
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1993
- Michigan Childrens Trust Fund
- West Michigan March of Dimes
- Butterworth Foundation (Robert Boger, P.I.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.