The organizational properties of the self-concept and instability of affect
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 405–415, October 1995
How to Cite
Stein, K. F. (1995), The organizational properties of the self-concept and instability of affect. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 405–415. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180506
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1993
- National Center for Nursing Research NRSA. Grant Number: F32 NR06307
- Casio Corporation, and Biomedical Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.