The effects of small shifts in body weight on blood flow and interface pressure
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 481–488, December 1995
How to Cite
Oertwich, P. A., Kindschuh, A. M. and Bergstrom, N. (1995), The effects of small shifts in body weight on blood flow and interface pressure. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 481–488. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180604
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 1994
- National Institute on Aging
- Geriatric Leadership Academic. Grant Number: 2 K07 AG00474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.