Psychophysiologic factors contributing to functional performance in people with COPD: Are there gender differences?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Research in Nursing & Health
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 535–546, December 1995
How to Cite
Leidy, N. K. and Traver, G. A. (1995), Psychophysiologic factors contributing to functional performance in people with COPD: Are there gender differences?. Res. Nurs. Health, 18: 535–546. doi: 10.1002/nur.4770180609
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1994
- American Lung Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.