Christopher Cowtonis Professor of Accounting at Huddersfield University Business School. He took up his current appointment in 1996 after ten years at the University of Oxford, where he was a Fellow of Templeton College. While accounting is the focus for much of his teaching, his publications in refereed journals span the range from philosophy to engineering and operations management, with a particular interest in business ethics. He is currently Chair of EBEN-UK, the UK association of the European Business Ethics Network.
Financing the social economy: a case study of Triodos Bank
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2001 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 145–155, May 2001
How to Cite
Cowton, C. J. and Thompson, P. (2001), Financing the social economy: a case study of Triodos Bank. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 6: 145–155. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.142
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!