Creating ‘buzz’: opportunities and limitations of social media for arts institutions and their viral marketing
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 173–182, August 2012
How to Cite
Hausmann, A. (2012), Creating ‘buzz’: opportunities and limitations of social media for arts institutions and their viral marketing. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1420
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!