Special Issue Paper
Risky products in movies: a special type of the embedded message requiring special treatment?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Select Papers from the SMART (Social Marketing Advances in Research and Theory) Conference 2012
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 334–340, November 2012
How to Cite
Kovalenko, A. and Wooliscroft, B. (2012), Risky products in movies: a special type of the embedded message requiring special treatment?. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 334–340. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1433
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!