Professor and Holder of the Desmarais Professorship in Marketing
Special Issue Paper
Marketing social missions—adopting social marketing for social entrepreneurship? A conceptual analysis and case study
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Select Papers from the SMART (Social Marketing Advances in Research and Theory) Conference 2012
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 341–351, November 2012
How to Cite
Madill, J. and Ziegler, R. (2012), Marketing social missions—adopting social marketing for social entrepreneurship? A conceptual analysis and case study. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 341–351. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1434
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!